Citizenship Application Canada
Many permanent residents who want to become Canadian citizens can fulfill their dreams by submitting a Citizenship Application in Canada. About 85% of qualified permanent residents become Canadian citizens.
Canadian Citizenship Application Requirements
Anyone who wants to submit a citizenship application form in Canada must meet the following requirements for citizenship application in Canada.
- The age of an applicant must be 18 or above. Anyone who is under 18 needs to apply to the minor by a parent or guardian.
- The primary step for the submission of a citizenship application in Canada must have Canada permanent resident application status. Otherwise, you will not be eligible for Canadian citizenship.
- The applicant must live in Canada for at least three years (1,095 days) out of five and be physically present in Canada during application submission.
- The applicant who spent physical days in Canada as a student, visitor, or worker during the last five years will be counted as one half-day, up to 365 days, toward the 1,095-day total.
- Applicants between the ages of 18 – 54 years must be proficient in either English or French.
- The applicant must not have any criminal history in the past that may negate becoming a Canadian citizen.
- The applicant must know a basic knowledge of a Canadian citizen’s responsibilities and rights. He/she is also familiar with Canadian history, politics, laws, and geography to pass the Canadian citizen test once their application is accepted
Canadian Citizenship Application Process
The citizen application process in Canada is not tricky. A person who wants to become a Canadian citizen must first apply for Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). If an applicant meets the eligibility requirements of Canadian citizenship they will then be required to pass the citizenship test. IRCC will guide applicants to help them obtain a passing score on the 30-minute citizenship test. Applicants below the age of 18 will not be required to take the test. The applicant must have all the required original documents before entering the examination room. These documents are:
- Permanent residence documents
- Immigration documents
- Photo identification Card
- Diploma or a transcript from post-secondary education in English or French
- Language results from an approved language testing agency
- Evidence of achievement for the Canadian Level Benchmark 4 or higher.
Contact Move Immigration Services to prepare your PRRA Application
At Move Immigration Services, we have a team of professional consultants who can help to apply for citizenship application in Canada. We assist you with your citizenship application forms in Canada and encourage you to take the best steps to get Canadian immigration citizenship. Call us at (+1) (416) 996-0786 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.