Canadian Investment Program
The Immigrant Canadian investment program is specially composed of people who want to contribute to the growth of Canada by making a significant investment in Canada’s economy. Investors may get permanent residency in Canada with their family members if they satisfy all the requirements of this Canadian immigration program. There are two types of Canadian business visa investment programs.
- Federal Investor Program (It is closed)
- Quebec Investor Program
Quebec Investor Program:
Quebec Investment Immigration Program Intake Threshold
The Quebec Investor Program is for qualified and experienced investors who must have significant net worth and assets that may invest in Quebec province. An applicant who wants to apply for the Quebec Investor Program must have a total net worth of at least $2 million CAD and the capability to invest at least $1,200,000 CAD with a Quebec financial mediator.
Remember that those applicants who have passed an approved language test to show French language ability at a high-level intermediate level are excluded from this intake period and may submit an application to Canada Investment Immigration at any time.
Quebec Investor Program Requirements
To qualify for the Quebec Investor Program, applicants must fulfill all basic three requirements. An investor must:
- Have net worth assets of at least CAD 2 million. The applicant earned this amount legally and cannot add amounts obtained by donation within six months of the date of application. The assets of the applicant’s spouse or common-law partner may also include this amount.
- Have management experience and skill in a legal farming, industrial business, commercial, or legal professional business where the whole team staff, except the investor, obtain at least the equivalent of two full-time jobs; or for an international company or a government.
- Plan to settle in Quebec and sign an agreement to invest $1,200,000 CAD with a financial mediator allowed to participate in the Quebec investment immigration program.
- Fulfill the minimum points as described on the Quebec Investor Points Assessment Grid.
How Move Immigration Services May Help You
The Canadian Government and Quebec Government give an abundance of opportunities for potential immigrants with the abilities required to grow businesses in Canada. The Quebec Investment immigration program offers immediate permanent residency to entrepreneurs immigrations willing to bring their business management abilities to Canada and financial investors who want to support Canadian ventures. At Move Immigration Services, we have a team of experts ready to help you with each step of the Immigrant Canadian investment program. From validating your eligibility when you obtain your permanent resident status in the mail, our business immigration team will make sure to offer a first-class service standard every step of the way! Feel free to call us at +1 (416) 996-0786 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org