Canada Entrepreneur Program
Quebec Entrepreneur Program
Federal Startup Visa
Federal Immigration Entrepreneur Program
Provincial Nominee Programs for Entrepreneurs Immigration Canada
*This program was no longer available*
To qualify for the Canadian business immigration Entrepreneur program, applicants must establish a business and obtain at least 33.33% of assets within an eligible Canadian business that generates at least one new job within the economy.
OINP Entrepreneur Stream
- Register yourself for an expression of interest via email
- Submit your online application
- You and your business partner (if suitable) give an obligatory in-person interview at the OINP office in Toronto
- If you successfully pass the stage 1 application, you need to sign a performance agreement
- The Province of Ontario issues a support letter of temporary work permit Canada that help you in applying to IRCC for a temporary work permit
- An entrepreneur has 20 months to establish a business plan and submit a final report
- If a business fulfills all requirements, an individual needs to provide documentation to ensure that you are eligible for permanent residence nomination.
Mandatory Requirements For Entrepreneur Stream:
- 1) Have twenty-four (24) months of full-time business experience in the last 60 months.
- 2) Have at least a net worth of 800,000 CDN, if you live in the Greater Toronto Area
- 3) Have at least a net worth of 400,000 CDN if you live outside of the Greater Toronto Area
- 4) If you live in the Greater Toronto Area, you must have at least personal assets of $600,000 CDN and control a minimum of one-third of the property in the business.
- 5) If you live outside of the Greater Toronto Area, you must have at least personal assets of $200,000 CDN and control a minimum of one-third of the property in the business.
- 6) Actively involved in business management.
- 7) Your investment in the business must make a profit.
- 8) Generate at least two full-time permanent employment opportunities for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if you live in the Greater Toronto Area and generate at least one full-time employment opportunity for Canadian citizens or permanent residents.