Menu Close


Create a good line here please

Commissioner For Taking Affidavits

The Commissioner for taking affidavits may take oaths and statutory declarations as permitted or required by law.

Canada PR Card Renewal Application

You must have a permanent resident card to enter or take a flight into Canada, so getting one is very important.

Canada Procedural Fairness Letter

An immigration officer will send an FPL to a visa applicant in response to any complaints regarding your application.

Canada Study Permit

Foreign nationals who wish to study at designated educational institutions (DLIs) in Canada must have a study permit.

Canada Express Entry

Express Entry is the fastest-growing and most popular route for immigrants who want to resettle in Canada.

Notary Public

A notary public is responsible for verifying the legality of your most important transactions.

Canada Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship

A Canadian or permanent resident can sponsor a parent or grandparent to immigrate to Canada.

Temporary Resident Visa

You must have a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) in your passport to enter or re-enter Canada.

Student Visa

A student visa in Canada renew your study visa and learn about employment opportunities during or after your studies.

Visit Visa

An official document attached to your passport is a visit visa issued by a Canadian visa office.

Work Permit Visa

A work permit is a legal document that enables a foreign national to work in Canada.

Super Visa

The Super Visa is to deal with the backlog of applications from visitors requesting an extended stay in Canada.

Care Giver Visa

You can work temporarily or move to Canada permanently as a caregiver, among other options.

Post Graduate Work Permit

A work permit is a legal document that enables a foreign national to work in Canada.

Permanent Residency

A permanent resident is a person who has immigrated to Canada and obtained permanent residence status.


Several permanent residency schemes are available to anyone looking to immigrate to Canada.

Refugee Application

Refugees are allowed to stay in Canada and obtain permanent resident status under the country’s refugee program.

Humanitarian and Compassionate applications

Humanitarian and compassionate applications for Canadian permanent residence are submitted from within Canada.